Thursday, May 10, 2012

BROWK! Uh, I mean welcome.

Welcome to the blog of The Chickeness!

My name is Khrysti Smyth.  I keep chickens.  In Somerville, MA (aka Boston).  I help other people keep chickens.

There are going to be a lot of updates over the next few months as this new thing gets off the ground, so stay tuned here for updates and info on the business side of things, as well as news and info on how you, too, can have your own adorable fluffy pets that make food for you.

In the meantime, check out The Flock of the Menagerie on Facebook (if you like us, then "like" us, yes?).

All questions, inquiries, flames, awesome pictures of your birds, etc, can go to The Chickeness at gmail dot com.

If you already have chickens and you live in the Boston area, please let me know!  I'm hoping to get a better network going so we can coordinate, and so the cities that are still working on their laws (Boston, Cambridge, etc) can have a more clear idea of how many people actually want this. 

And now I will leave you with "Chicky in a half-shell: CHICKY POWER!"




No comments:

Post a Comment