Monday, August 13, 2012

The Chickeness at Boston Greenfest!!

Breaking news:

The Chickeness will be making an appearance at Boston Greenfest at Boston City Hall Plaza this coming weekend!  OMG and also YAY!

This is, I believe, New England's largest green-focused festival, and will feature literally hundreds of vendors, exhibitors, performers, and interactive presentations, and all about being more GREEN!

I'll have a table at the festival with a few of my Chicken Ambassadors all day Friday and Sunday for people to meet in person, AND I'll be giving a "Backyard Birds 101" presentation at some point on one of those days (stay tuned for schedule and table location details).

AND to top it all off, I have a very exciting announcement that I intend to reveal at the festival this weekend, so come say hello and get a sneak preview!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment